Working With Around-Algorfa
Around Algorfa is a brand-new website about Algorfa, for Algorfa, by Algorfa.
Website owner Sandra Piddock lives in Algorfa and knows what makes the town tick, as well as where to go and what to do to live your best life in Algorfa, make the most of your holiday home or enjoy your visit to our beautiful town.
As far as we know, this is the first English language website which is all about Algorfa, although there are a number of local Facebook groups and pages. Our aim is to showcase Algorfa and its satellite urbanisations, keeping residents and visitors up to date with what’s happening Around Algorfa and encourage people in the surrounding areas to come and see what our town has to offer.
All the features on Around Algorfa are aimed at promoting the people, places and businesses that make Algorfa so special, and where appropriate, we will include links to businesses, totally free of charge, and share all features across our social media, so lots of businesses will benefit from free exposure from Around Algorfa.
However, websites don’t function on exposure alone, so we have also put together a deal that includes an exclusive, individually tailored feature designed to showcase your business and your personality, and introduce you to prospective new clients.
If you’d like more exposure for your business, consider working with Around Algorfa.
Contact us for more details of our competitive showcase packages, which include an exclusive original feature tailored to your business and your personality, as well as a business banner that sits on the site for a year. Any business who works with us is guaranteed renewal in 2024 at the same, value for money rates.
Terms and Conditions
1. Editorial content remains in the copyright of Around Algorfa, but you are free to use it to legally promote your business, as long as you give credit to Around Algorfa and/or Sandra Piddock for any material used.
2. Banners and advertorials will not be placed on Around Algorfa and shared on social media unless paid for in full, in advance
3. We aim to write and publish your advertorial as soon as possible, but please allow up to 30 days before asking about its status. Features are written and published on a ‘First come, first served’ basis to ensure fair treatment of all our advertisers.
4. Advertising banners will be published as soon as possible after payment, but may take a little longer if our Webmaster needs to design it. We aim to publish all banners within 10 – 14 days of request.
5. Your personal advertising year begins on the day your banner is published, not your initial payment date, and this will be your renewal date for the following year. Late renewals may incur a service charge to cover inconvenience or extra work for the Webmaster. We will remind you in plenty of time to renew seamlessly, don’t worry.